Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Mental Conditioning Program
Looking to elevate your performance? This six-week course draws on the best evidence-based psychology and insights from the world’s top performers to prepare you to reach and sustain your sporting performance potential.
Designed for athletes, coaches and support staff, this course will help you to understand and apply psychological processes and skills to your performance. You will learn to manage your thoughts, feelings and behaviour to build resilience, deal with distractions, stay focused and consistently prepare and perform at your best, no matter the situation. Each week you will practice and integrate new skills, developing a deeper understanding of how your mind works and a personalised plan to help navigate the challenges of athletic life, training and performance.
This course is facilitated by Michael Inglis, Sport & Performance Psychologist and co-founder of The Mind Room.
- Mindful performance: How to maintain concentration to match the demands of your performance.
- Resilient performance: How to manage negative thoughts, emotions & physical stress.
- Peak performance: How to consistently perform at your peak.
- Practical tools and exercises.
- Further resources for continued learning.
- Your mind, body and attention.
Casual / comfortable
Athletes, coaches and their support team.
Our refund policy is pretty simple - if you can't attend, then send a friend.
Alternatively, if you notify us in writing at email@example.com, at least 14 days prior to the start of a class then we will arrange a refund (less any admin fees we have already incurred, up to max. 20%) or transfer your booking to another date.