Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Love and Connection
As countless songs, poems and artworks will attest, we are hard-wired for love and connection. But most of us struggle to connect—to our friends, lovers, life partners and/or a meaningful community.
In this half-day workshop, we will learn the psychological skills to improve our relationships. We explore the psychology of human connection, how to be present in and grow our relationships, how to unhook from the thoughts and emotions that disrupt connection and practical ideas to build a sense of community.
This workshop is facilitated by Dr Jo Mitchell, Clinical Psychologist and co-founder of The Mind Room.
- The psychology of love, relationships and social connection.
- The impact of connection on health and wellbeing.
- Practical strategies to connect better with ourselves and others.
- Practical tools and exercises.
- Further resources for continued learning.
- Your mind, body and attention.
Casual / comfortable
Adult learners interested in harnessing their mind’s potential.
Our refund policy is pretty simple - if you can't attend, then send a friend.
Alternatively, if you notify us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 14 days prior to the start of a class then we will arrange a refund (less any admin fees we have already incurred, up to max. 20%) or transfer your booking to another date.