Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Work Transitions: 2-hour workshop
We all experience transition and change at work, whether its with our own roles or changes in the workplace. These changes - through growth or difficulty - all bring their own challenges and opportunities. In this introductory workshop, we explore ways to approach transition at work, the psychology that sits behind transition (thoughts, feelings, behaviours), and an introduction to the stages of transition.
We will focus on two key areas:
- Managing uncertainty, and
- Strategies to approach and navigate transitions at work
This class introduces you to cutting edge frameworks and evidence based mind sciences, to give you the tools to harness your own ability to approach your work transition in a meaningful and purposeful way.
This class is an interactive, 2-hour workshop. It’s a great way to connect with other people in a relaxed, conversational learning environment.
Facilitated by Dr Melissa Marot, coaching psychologist and clinical neuropsychologist.
- Explore the nature of transition and change
- Learn to successfully navigate throughwork transitions – in a meaningful and purposeful way
- Understand and manage our own psychology behind transitions – thoughts, feelings and behaviours
- Handouts and links to audio and apps
- Just yourself
Casual / Comfortable
Adults interested in work and career transitions and change
Our refund policy is pretty simple - if you can't attend, then send a friend.
Alternatively, if you notify us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 14 days prior to the start of a class then we will arrange a refund (less any admin fees we have already incurred, up to max. 20%) or transfer your booking to another date.