Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
High Performance Mental Skills: 3-Week Program
Most athletes acknowledge that a significant proportion of any performance is psychological. However, many are not aware of the specific skills they can employ to reach optimal performance, and how to integrate them into their training regime. Join Sport and Performance Psychologist Michael Inglis for a not to be missed workshop for any athlete or coach wanting to take their performance to the next level.
Core skills will be presented over a 3 week program x 2 hour classes.
Week 1: Growth Mindset & Goal Setting
Week 2: Controllables & Imagery
Week 3: Routines & Optimal Arousal
- How to integrate these mental skills into everyday training
- How to combine these skills to reach optimal performance for competition
- 6 key psychological skills to improve performance
- Worksheets & audio links summarising key ideas
- Practical exercises that can apply for both team and individual preparation
- Your body + mind + attention
Athletes and coaches from any sport and at any level of performance
Our refund policy is pretty simple - if you can't attend, then send a friend.
Alternatively, if you notify us in writing at email@example.com, at least 14 days prior to the start of a class then we will arrange a refund (less any admin fees we have already incurred, up to max. 20%) or transfer your booking to another date.