Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Life Transitions: 1-day workshop
We all experience transition and change in life, such as promotion, marriage, parenthood, unemployment, retirement, illness and injury. These changes - through growth or difficulty - all bring their own challenges. In this class we explore ways to successfully navigate through life transitions, how to manage the uncertainty, understand the stages of transition, and explore our psychology (thoughts, feelings, behaviours) that sits behind transition and change.
We will focus on three key areas through the day to help navigate your life transitions:
- Letting go of the old, to make space for possibilities and potential
- Sitting with uncertainty
- Anchoring in our values and strengths, so we can approach and consolidate transitions with meaning and purpose
This class introduces you to cutting edge frameworks and evidence based mind sciences, so that you are given the tools to harness your own ability to work through life transitions in a meaningful and purposeful way.
Facilitated by Dr Melissa Marot, coaching psychologist and clinical neuropsychologist.
7:00pm to 9:00pm, with a half hour break
- Explore the nature of transition and change
- Learn to successfully navigate through life transitions – in a meaningful and purposeful way
- Understand and manage our own psychology behind transitions – thoughts, feelings and behaviours
- Handouts and links to audio and apps
- To connect with other people in a relaxed, small group, learning format (4-12 people)
- Just yourself
Casual / Comfortable
Adults interested in life transitions and harnessing their minds potential
Our refund policy is pretty simple - if you can't attend, then send a friend.
Alternatively, if you notify us in writing at email@example.com, at least 14 days prior to the start of a class then we will arrange a refund (less any admin fees we have already incurred, up to max. 20%) or transfer your booking to another date.