Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Super Mind: 1-day workshop
Your mind and body are two of your greatest life assets. Understanding how to manage your thoughts, feelings and behaviour is the pathway to health, happiness and performance. This class introduces you to mind basics, including how to harness your minds potential to create a purposeful and connected life.
We draw on evidenced based mind sciences (e.g., ACT and mindfulness) to help explore your valued life direction, the stories and mental chatter that get in your way, and how to harness the power of emotions to drive positive beviour. This class is interactive, practical and a fun way to unleash your minds superpowers.
This workshop is also a great way to connect with other people in a relaxed, small group, learning format.
Facilitated by Dr Jo Mitchell, clinical psychologist & PhD in happiness science
- Discover how your thoughts and emotions influence behaviour
- Learn to manage your mind for good health, wellbeing and motivation
- Identify your values, manage stress and live well
- Handouts and links to audio and apps
- To connect with other people in a relaxed, small group, learning format (4-12 people)
- Just yourself, and a notepad if you want to take notes
Casual / Comfortable
Adults interested in harnessing their minds potential
Our refund policy is pretty simple - if you can't attend, then send a friend.
Alternatively, if you notify us in writing at email@example.com, at least 14 days prior to the start of a class then we will arrange a refund (less any admin fees we have already incurred, up to max. 20%) or transfer your booking to another date.