Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
High Performance Mental Skills: 1-day workshop
It’s well known that there is a significant psychological component of performance. However, many athletes are not aware of the specific skills they can employ to reach optimal performance, and how to integrate them into their training regime. Join Sport Psychologist Michael Inglis for a not to be missed day for any athlete or coach wanting to take it to the next level.
Core performance skills will be presented over a full day class with a short lunch break.
Part 1: Growth Mindset & Goal Setting
Part 2: Controllables & Imagery
Part 3: Routines & Optimal Arousal
For more information on these classes follow the link to this article: "Maybe it’s a mental thing…?” Michael Phelps, Rio 2016 August 18
- 6 separate psychological skills that will specifically improve performance
- How to integrate these mental skills into everyday training
- How to combine these skills to reach optimal performance for competition
- Worksheets & audio links summarising key ideas
- Practical exercises that can apply for both team and individual preparation
- Your body + mind + attention
Athletes and coaches from any sport and at any level of performance
Our refund policy is pretty simple - if you can't attend, then send a friend.
Alternatively, if you notify us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 14 days prior to the start of a class then we will arrange a refund (less any admin fees we have already incurred, up to max. 20%) or transfer your booking to another date.